Wild and Carefree Mama
About the instructor
I always wanted to be the mama who did everything right. I would follow all the rules and learn all the techniques and then parenting would be perfect, right? Haha, no. I put a lot of pressure on myself, but I found myself full of fear, worry, and failure no matter how hard I tried.
I had to abandon that urge to control everything and choose a different path based on finding connection with my kid and being brave in the face of my own fears.
I've been working with parents and kids for 20 years, and in this course I'm going to pass on to you the transformative ideas that changed my own parenting. What a difference they've made! I can now set aside all that worry, judgement, and pressure from every direction and let our good relationship flow between us.
If you have any questions about this course before getting started, contact me and let's talk.
Ready for a deep, joyful, respectful connection to your child?
Feel mentally in sync and emotionally in tune with your child.
Develop a communication flow where your emotions run deep, you know each other completely, and you have a true friendship.
Truly see your child and love them for exactly who they are in every moment.
Enjoy the lives you're living side-by-side right now and not get lost worrying about the future.
Four weeks from now, you will:
- Know your child better and know yourself better.
- Feel less guilt about your parenting choices.
- Feel less overwhelm about day to day parenting decisions.
- Feel more joy and peace in your family life.
- Find that your child is more cooperative.
- Know the answer to every parenting question - sounds silly, but it's true!
This course is full of videos, activities, exercises, inspiration, and worksheets. It's designed into four week-long modules, or you can go at your own pace. You'll be doing hard work changing your mindset, changing your habits, and transforming your parenting relationship.
Here's some of what you'll learn:
- Ways you might be miscommunicating with your child without even realizing it.
- Simple daily habits that will grow your love.
- Practices that help you get to know your child better.
- How to stay connected even when you're fighting.
- How to turn complaints into compliments.
- 3 activities that relieve stress every time your relationship is strained.
- Vocabulary words that help understand each other (and yourself!) better.
- How to use your vulnerability to turn everything around.
Frequently asked questions:
How much time do I need to complete this course?
The course activities take about 10 minutes a day. It's designed as a four week course, but you can go at your own pace.
I have a baby - can I take the course now?
My kids are all teenagers, is the course right for me?
The material is designed for parents of kids ages 3 - 14. If your child is older or younger, you can still take the course - many parts will still apply right now! But you may find some sections don't fit your current situation.